Kids falling sick is no fun. Not because you can't take care of them, or help them recover but because of the pain and suffering they have to go through even for a common cold. Add to that missed school days, work from home or days off work for parents.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, washing hands with soap
- Reduces the number of people who get sick with diarrhea by 23-40%
- Reduces diarrheal illness in people with weakened immune systems by 58%
- Reduces respiratory illnesses, like colds, in the general population by 16-21%
- Reduces absenteeism due to gastrointestinal illness in schoolchildren by 29-57%
Washing, after using the restroom and before eating is advised
Kids don’t always wash their hands with soap, either it’s too far on the sink or it’s hard or a hand soap is messy. Adults use and touch the same manual same dispenser
Our Automatic Soap Dispenser makes it fun and easy to use, our kids love it and the novelty of the idea makes them get into the habit of washing their hands.
- Infrared sensor, for accurate sensing, tiny hands or large, 1ml of liquid soap will always be dispensed
- 300 ML large soap container section, so you don’t have to be refilling often
- Runs on batteries, safe for every one
- IP67 rating waterproof technology to prevent the soap or water to corrode circuit board.
- Runs on 4 AAA batteries (not included), 15000 cycles or about 6 months of use
Order now ON SALE with FREE shipping!